We are a remote team of passionate individuals committed to eliminate voice fraud globally once and for all. We are creative, diverse, and believe collaboration is the key to success.
Each team member has a huge opportunity to make a big impact, and together, as a distributed and connected team, we support each other in every area of the company activities to achieve it.
As a team, we are international, diverse, inclusive. We hire the best experts regardless of geography, timezone, religion, color or political views.
We're excited to work with someone who is highly motivated, a team player, feels comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment and is happy to cooperate with the remote team members. You will wear many hats at times but will have a key role in our future growth and immediate responsibility.
We move very fast and you'll be at the center of the action.Duties and responsibilities:
- Interact collaboratively with the Sales team with potential clients to determine the value AB Handshake products can bring to the client, support the Sales team on all stages of the customer acquisition process;
- Deliver product pitches to the clients during presentations and off-line;
- Be involved in the process of creating and updating general and customer specific marketing materials, external and internal technical documents, RFI/RFP bids and responses;
- Conduct training sessions for users of the AB Handshake services and solutions;
- Analyze the need for service improvements based on interaction with customers.
- 3+ years in B2B sales of technical solutions or hardware/software products to mobile telecom operators,
- 3+ years of product / project management for a telecom operator,
- 3+ years of experience in roaming / international interconnect departments of mobile telecom operators.
- General knowledge of a mobile network architecture;
- Understanding of the decision-making process and product implementation cycles of telecom operators;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English);
- Intermediate+ level of Spanish or other languages;
- Basic knowledge of fraud related problems in telecom;
- Bachelor or master in telecom or electric engineering or equivalent experience.
When joining AB Handshake team, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive salary (with regular review), performance bonuses;
- Flexible schedule with remote work options;
- Working in diverse international team of high-skilled professionals;
- Support of professional development (conferences, webinars);
- Travel opportunities as a company representative on international exhibitions and conferences;
- Corporate events.