In the role of Telecom onboarding and support operations manager you will be the first point of contact with the client in the customer onboarding and support processes. You will be organizing and supervising the process of integration of the customer systems with AB Handshake solution, and ensure that our services are running smoothly with the highest level of customer satisfaction.Duties and responsibilities, Onboarding:
- Develop the system integration schemes with PS and CS equipment for telecom operators;
- Coordinate the development of technical requirements with the clients;
- Communicate and coordinate with ABH developers during client onboarding;
- Document the solutions for connecting, configuring and testing the equipment for specific customers;
- Resolve integration problems related to the specific equipment setting and configuration on the client side;
- Conduct product and system trainings for clients;
- Commission the system according to the customer specific Operations processes and ABH guidelines.
Duties and responsibilities, Support Operations:
- Initial diagnostics of potential problems with the service availability using internal tools, remote access and instructions;
- Solve problems with the service continuity within agreed SLA lead times;
- Provide 2nd level support, remote diagnostics of equipment and software on the customer's side, correct settings and resolve configuration errors;
- Participate in the escalation process and own the TT (Trouble Ticket) until Ticket resolution and problem closure confirmation;
- Interact with the Helpdesk and with first and third levels of support in the process of problem solving;
- Participate in the SLA process with the client, track and document the problems;
- Participate in the RCA (Root Cause Analysis) post-analysis process and maintain problems history and documentation (wiki);
- Collect customer feedback, participate in periodic meetings, prepare questionnaires and SLA reports;
- Participate in the software update process on the client side, notify clients and monitoring the planned works schedule.
3+ years of technical project management for the telecom operator;
3+ years of employment in the technical department of the telecom operator;
3+ years in B2B sales of technical solutions or hardware/software products to mobile telecom operators;
- Experience in communicating with clients and working in the first or second line of support;
- General acquaintance with the processes and distribution of roles within telecom operators;
- Experience working with network monitoring solutions.
- Good knowledge of mobile network architecture;
- Knowledge of RADIUS, DIAMETER, SS7, SIGTRAN protocols;
- Knowledge of CAMEL protocol and of the architecture of CAMEL-based networks;
- Knowledge of Trouble Ticketing systems and experience in implementing OSS tools;
- Understanding of the decision-making process and product implementation cycles of telecom operators;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- English language level not lower than B1.
- Knowledge of bash / zsh / JS / Python scripting languages;
- Knowledge of network IP protocols at the CCNA level;
- Knowledge of virtual and cloud technologies (Docker, K8s, AWS);
- Knowledge of setting up site-to-site VPN, roadwarrior;
When joining AB Handshake team, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- General knowledge of fraud related problems in telecom;
- Bachelor or master in telecom or electric engineering or equivalent experience;
- Experience in administering technical systems remotely.
- Competitive salary (with regular review), performance bonuses;
- Flexible schedule with remote work options;
- Working in diverse international team of high-skilled professionals;
- Support of professional development (conferences, webinars);
- Travel opportunities as a company representative on international exhibitions and conferences;
- Corporate events.